Collaboration in Procurement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collaboration in Procurement

I am looking for 'one clear definition for Collaboration in Procurement' please.

thanks
    Steve

Re: Collaboration in Procurement

Keep in mind:

Collaboration is no longer just viewed as a subset of Organisational Behaviour.

Progressive organisations now pursue Collaboration as a business function (E.g. Anglo American’s “One Anglo” programme). The concept is new and will challenge some more familiar theory and definitions.

I recently compiled a manual on the fundamentals of collaboration which included a set of definitions. Find two of them below. Do take note that I hold copyright on these so you need written permission from me for further use of anything that appears below. Just ask. (Use private message please)

“Collaboration is the co-ordinated application of a group’s knowledge to deliver a goal.” © M.J. Goosen 2008

“Procurement Collaboration is:
    the integrated (Co-ordinated)
    cross functional application of (Group)
    supply chain and business throughput insight to (Knowledge)
    deliver product at the desired time, cost and quality.”(Goal)
    © M.J. Goosen 2008

Integrated: Seamless and mandated interaction
    Co-ordinated: Under leadership with agreed service levels
    Cross functional: All related business functions holding equal status
    Application: Taken to fruitful action
    Supply Chain: Transformation of commodities from raw material state to disposal stage
    Business Throughput: Your company’s profit making portion of the overall Supply Chain
    © M.J. Goosen 2008

Comment

I will post longer nest time. Thanks for sharing infor here

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un pręt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

Comment

am looking for 'one clear definition for Collaboration in Procurement' please.

thanks
        Matome Kgoatla

Comment

Working...
        X