Website for understanding trends on TCO Drivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for understanding trends on TCO Drivers

We're putting together a list of websites / information portals that provide information on drivers that influence TCO. If you've been using any sources that are useful to you we'd appreciate it if you can share it on the forum.

Thanks Bernie
    Is profit made when you buy or when you sell?

Re: Website for understanding trends on TCO Drivers

you can have a look at smartprocurement website, as I am also trying to learn and understand the TCO concept and how we can implement for our commodities.
    Last edited by bernievn; 09-01-2006, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Here you will find a detailed description of TCO and also links to relevant material.
      Izak van der Merwe
      INTENDA (PTY) Ltd.
      www.intenda.co.za

Comment

There are obvious differences in the sourcing of Capital commodities. I suggest an approach that looks at whole life cycle costing rather than TCO, the difference (in my opinion) being the consideration of the cost of a capital commodity from concept through to disposal. How would the benefit (in the sourcing of capital commodities) be quantified (NPV improvement, Cost avoidance / containment, financing cost reduction) ??? Are there any frameworks that could be used to specifically model life cycle costs of capital commodities?

Comment

Working...
        X